- DASSANAYAKE WALAUWA PLANTATION
- Natural, Nutritious & Quality Certified Ceylon Spices for a Healthy World
Responsibility to Conserve Environment
- The Outer Brownish Bark (waste) scraped from the Cinnamon tree is collected and directly used for compost manuring; for mulching for Coconut Plantation and for Field Crops of the Dassanayake Walauwa Plantation.
- Audit and control all chemical uses and water disposal from cultivation up to process of packaging to ensure healthy and environmentally safety procedures by following Good Agricultural Practices (GAP), HACCP, and ISO protocols.
- The Dassanayake Walauwa Plantation avoids use of heat and noise generating equipment and gaseous substances throughout the entire processes of production and operations.
- The Company as a distinctive feature strictly adheres to the National Environmental guidelines and laws and also follows its own Eco- friendly concepts, relating to the Cinnamon Industry.
Please be informed that Photographs, Videos and Information related to our Model Plantations and Factory, other than those depicted in the Web-site of The Sri Lanka Export Development Board, are being employed in a fraudulent manner in Web-sites of other organizations for their Marketing and Promotional purposes.
Copyright : DASSANAYAKE WALAUWA PLANTATION, KOSGODA, SRI LANKA